While I am extremely fun to work with, I do have boundaries. Below is a non-exhaustive list of situations in which I will politely decline a reading:
• Minor readings. I do not read for anyone under the age of 18.
• Legal matters
• Health concerns (to include mental health)
• Extremely restrictive yes or no questions. (e.g. Will I get the job? vs Is this job a good fit for me?)
• Anything related to gambling. We can, however, discuss what’s blocking you from being as financially free as you desire
• Questions about other people’s affairs or dealings. Stalk them on your own energy.
• Strictly predictive readings. While I do offer services that take a peek into the future, those readings also provide a path with how to approach that point. Please keep that in mind while asking these types of questions.
It’s of great importance to note that a deck of cards & some killer intuition, a mental health counselor does not make. I am a strong advocate for mental health and receiving the proper counsel to deal with mental health issues. I strongly support & encourage getting the proper help from a mental health professional.
As stated, this list is non-exhaustive. If any query teeters on the line of ethics, I will evaluate on a case-by-case basis and if necessary, decline the reading & provide a full refund.
Got it? Schedule a reading now.